We’re looking for a Level 3 Engineer, someone who knows their stuff and can back their ability to resolve issues, primarily in the Microsoft space, and at the server level. We also support Mac’s and non-server environments, VoIP telephony, routers and firewalls. Experience in these areas will make you stand out.
You will be a point of escalation for our L1/L2 team, so the ability to mentor is a must! Your personality and customer service skills need to be sensational, as these make all the difference in service delivery. You will be able to multi task whether that is delivering on projects or helping our L1/L2 team complete business as usual.
ITroom is not a huge corporate giant (in fact we’re a small but mighty group) and we need a good fit for our team. If you are proactive, able to use your initiative, honest, reliable and bursting with all the good old-fashioned values that would make your grandad proud then we want to hear from you! You’ll be well rewarded for your efforts! Oh and btw, you’ll need a sense of humour… if you can’t take a joke – you might struggle!
WHAT WE’LL PROVIDE YOU.
We provide a vibrant and innovative environment, where you’ll be treated with respect and courtesy. The work will be varied and constantly changing, and there is lots of scope for development of your technical and people management skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The preferred candidate would already have at experience in a similar role and hold at least one certification in Microsoft Technologies (e.g. MCSE). We support a huge amount of technologies, and need a good all-rounder who is able to support and implement some or all of the following:
- Microsoft systems such as HyperV, Server 2016, Office 365, Azure, iTune, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint
- Mac support OS experience, Vmware, Google Apps, VoIP a plus.
- Backup products including Veeam, ShadowProtect.
- Firewall & Router experience, and sound understanding of TCP/IP
- Self-motivation, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve objectives
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills are essential
- The ability to think outside the box at all times, efficiently manage personal work load and outcomes.
- A requirement to be available for on-call out-of-hours support. This may include on-site work.
- Contribute to project delivery and outcomes, and promote the core values of the organisation.
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to hit the ground running, please use our contact form to get in touch.